What we do
During your employment with the Keystone Group, you may be involved in the following business areas:
- Assessing measurements and designing bespoke products to suit customer requirements.
- The development and testing of new product design.
- Working closely with Architects, Engineers and Builders on prestigious developments.
- Site Visits.
- Trade shows.
- Working across the group in various technical departments.
- Working with Merchants to secure new business.
- Working with the latest Auto Cad / Solid Works Packages.
- Developing commercial awareness.
- Being innovative to improve the customer experience.
- Provide solutions to customers with our extensive building knowledge / experience.
- 3D modelling of new and existing designs.
- Accounts Payable: Maintaining relationships with suppliers, ensuring they are paid on time.
- Accounts Receivable: Maintaining relationships with customers, ensuring we are paid on time and in full.
- Manage daily cash requirements.
- Ensure to follow and improve on current Financial Controls.
- Help collate and analyse data across various departments to assist decision making.
- The preparation of monthly management accounts.
- The collation of financial information for monthly management information pack.
- Projects relating to tax compliance.
- Assist with internal and External audits.
Sales & Business Development
- The identification of market development opportunities- Opportunities to Innovate.
- Liaising with the Marketing team on new Product Launches.
- The acquisition and development of Target Customer Accounts.
- Consumer/Market Needs Analysis vs our Product Offerings.
- Maintaining Strong Strategic Relationships and alliances with customers and industry stakeholders.
- Promoting, Maintaining and Strengthening of Company Product Brands.