Personal & Professional Development at the Keystone Group
During your employment with the Keystone Group, you will have regular Performance Review Meetings with your dedicated line manager, which will identify goals and objectives to assist in your personal and professional development within the organisation.
In addition to this, you will undergo:
- Job specific training in the form of a thorough induction training programme
- Work shadowing opportunities, learning from experienced members of staff
- Keystone Group product training events
- Inter-departmental training to provide you with a broad scope of business knowledge
- External training courses related to your position